We provide services to individuals through insurance or self pay.
Please note that accepting insurance benefits has both advantages and disadvantages. In order to assist you in your decision to utilize your insurance benefits or pay privately, be advised of the following points:
- Insurance companies typically reimburse providers for the mental health issues they deem as necessary.
- Insurance companies determine the number of sessions and length of treatment due to managed care. Typically, insurance will only authorize a pre-determined number of sessions.
- Private/Self Pay:
- Treatment is provided without a diagnosis.
- Client and clinician determine the length and frequency of treatment based upon preference and needs.
Rates/fees for Self Pay
$120 per session
We accept many major insurance plans. Most insurance companies reimburse a percentage of a session cost depending on the plan. To determine your mental health benefits, you should contact your insurance carrier by calling the phone number for customer service located on your insurance card. When checking your coverage, the following questions may be helpful to ask:
- What are my mental health insurance benefits?
- Do I have a deductible and if so, has it been met?
- How many sessions does my insurance plan cover per year?
- What is the coverage amount per session?
- Is prior authorization required from my primary care physician?
Insurance plans accepted as of 2021
Most insurance plans are accepted, but each provider is paneled with certain insurance plans. Please confirm with our office or your insurance company if the provider you have selected is currently in network or not. Some of the main ones include:
- Beacon Health Options
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cerner Health Plan
- Meritain Health
- United Healthcare
Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) Plans
Most Employee Assistance Plans are accepted. Check your benefits manual/website or with your human resources department for details.
Payment is due at the time of service. Cash, personal checks, credit, debit and FSA (medical reimbursement) cards are accepted.
Please be advised that you will be charged a $50-$75 cancellation/no show fee for any cancelled or missed appointments without 24 hour notice.